Cranford Public Schools works hard to keep our students and staff healthy. Thank you to all parents / guardians for joining us in that effort. CDC and New Jersey State COVID-19 guidelines have changed for the 2022-2023 school year.
Please review the items below for Cranford School Districts practices:
* Continue to keep your child home when they are sick.
* Individuals can return to school when they have been fever free for 24 hours without the use of fever reducing medications.
* Continue to report positive COVID-19 cases on the district reporting form and you will receive an informational email from the nurses. Use the link below for reporting: Covid 19 Reporting link
* If your child receives a positive COVID-19 test result, have them isolate and remain home for 5 days from the day after a positive test or symptom onset (Day of symptom onset is day 0; if without symptoms, day the test was performed is day 0). They may return to school on day 6 wearing a well fitting mask on days 6-10. The mask must be worn at all times except when eating and drinking (while eating they will be 6 ft from others) including participation in any extracurricular activities.
* Please remind children to wash their hands frequently and cover coughs and sneezes with their elbows
Thank you for your continued support in keeping all students and staff healthy and safe.